Search Results

Friday, November 19, 2010

Who is Bitter, the Truth or I?

So apparently a couple of guys thought my previous blog was directed towards them. So I solemnly swear (right hand raised) that everything posted was from personal experience and not directed towards anyone in particular....To my readers...the purpose of this blog is to explore the complexities of love..be it the love of music, chocolate, movies, games, and the interesting relations between a man and a woman. I will write according to my mood and muse..the contributions of you, my darlings...are greatly appreciated be it negative or postive...this is my way of releasing all the thoughts that continuously swirl through my head and letting you experience the world a little from my point of view. :) And if anyone has a problem with this...please refer to the disclaimer above. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon MP3 Clips